|Match||Mumbai City FC Vs ATK Mohun Bagan FC|
|League||Hero Indian Super League|
|Date||13th March 2021|
|Time||7:30 PM IST|
|Stadium||Fatorda Stadium, Goa|
MCFC Vs ATKMB Dream11 Prediction
Mumbai City FC will host the grand finale game of the ISL 2020-21 against ATK Mohun Bagan FC in the upcoming Hero ISL fixture of the day at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Goa in India. In the last second leg semi-final encounter, Mumbai City FC secured the win on penalties against FC Goa to be in the finals. On the other hand, ATK Mohun Bagan FC succeeded to secure a comfortable 2-0 win against NorthEast United in the last semifinal second leg game.
After examining the recent form and statistics of these two sides, host Mumbai City FC are a slight favourite side to secure a win in today’s encounter and definitely, it was going to be an extremely interesting encounter to watch out.
MCFC Vs ATKMB Dream11 Fantasy Break-Down
Mumbai City FC
- Bartholomew Ogbeche is expected to lead the line here for MCFC. He is their 2nd leading scorer with 8 goals and has chipped in with 2 assists as well despite starting just 9 games.
- Ahmed Jahouh has excelled this season and has picked up 5 assists while averaging 1.4 shots, 1.9 key passes, 3.5 tackles, and 1.1 interceptions per game. Hugo Boumous is another good midfield option here with 3 goals and 7 assists so far.
- Mourtada Fall has scored 4 goals in 21 appearances this season. The big man is a threat from set-pieces and is averaging 2.2 tackles to go with 1.4 interceptions per game.
ATK Mohun Bagan
- Roy Krishna and David Williams are excellent forward options here. Krishna has 14 goals to go with 7 assists this season while Williams has 5 goals and 2 assists to his name.
- Manvir Singh is 2nd on the team for goals and assists with 6 and 3 respectively. He is averaging 1 shot per game this season and scored last time around against NEUFC.
- Pritam Kotal averages 1.5 tackles to go with 2.2 interceptions per game and has scored once this season. ATKMB have had some issues at the back recently, but he is a good pick regardless.
MCFC Vs ATKMB Probable Lineups
Mumbai City FC – Amrinder Singh (gk), Vignesh Dakshinamurthy, Hernan Santana, Mourtada Fall, Amey Ranawade, Rowllin Borges, Ahmed Jahouh, Raynier Fernandes, Bipin Singh, Hugo Boumous, Bartholomew Ogbeche.
ATK Mohun Bagan – Arindam Bhattacharya (gk), Sandesh Jhingan, Pritam Kotal, Tiri, Carl McHugh, Subhasish Bose, Lenny Rodrigues, Javi Hernandez, Manvir Singh, David Williams, Roy Krishna.
MCFC Vs ATKMB Dream11 Best Picks
Adam Le Fondre: Mumbai City FC’s attacking forward has scored 11 goals and claimed an assist this season in a total of 20 appearances. He has an average of 1.8 shots per game on goal post with a successful passing percentage of 72 and is a clear choice for captaincy in Dream11 fantasy teams.
Bipin Singh: Mumbai City FCs attacking forward has scored 5 goals along with 4 assists in the Indian Super League this season. He has an average of 0.8 shots per game on goal post with a successful passing percentage of 77. He is a must-have pick in your small league fantasy teams.
Roy Krishna: ATK Mohun Bagan FCs forward has scored 14 goals along with 4 assists in the Indian Super League this season. He has an average of 2.3 shots per game on goal post with a successful passing percentage of 74. He is a must-have pick in your small league fantasy teams and a good for captaincy too.
Manvir Singh: ATK Mohun Bagan FC’s midfielder has scored 5 goals and 2 assists in the Indian Super League this season. He has an average of 1.0 shots per game on goal post with a successful passing percentage of 68. He is a must-have pick in your small league fantasy teams.