|Match||Scorchers Women Vs Typhoons Women|
|League||Women’s Super Series ODD|
|Date||9th May 2021|
|Time||3:15 PM IST|
|Arena||North Kildare Cricket Club|
SCO-W Vs TYP-W Dream11 Prediction
Scorchers Women and Typhoons Women played two ODD matches against each other in this season where Scorchers Women won both matches against Typhoons Women.
Pitch Report & Weather Report
The pitch at Rush Cricket Club provides great support to the batsmen and pace bowlers also get a reasonable amount of assistance, overall it’s a neutral wicket.
The weather in Dublin is forecasted to be cloudy and there is some chance of rain during the match. The temperature is expected to be around 14°C.
SCO-W Vs TYP-W Probable Playing 11
Scorchers Women: Gaby Lewis(C), Leah Paul, Alana Dalzell, Shauna Kavanagh(WK), Cara Murray, Sophie MacMahon, Lara Maritz, Jenny Sparrow, Kate McEvoy, Ashlee King, Anna Kerrison.
Typhoons Women: Rebecca Stokell, Rachel Delaney, Cecelia Joyce, Amy Hunter(WK), Orla Prendergast, Louise Little, Celeste Raack(C), Georgina Dempsey, Rebecca Gough, Jane Maguire, Ava Canning.
SCO-W Vs TYP-W Dream11 Team Analysis
Scorchers Women (SCO-W)
- Gaby Lewis was the player of the match for her match-winning knock in the last match.
- Leah Paul and Gaby Lewis(C) will be expected to open the inning for SCO-W and Alana Dalzell will follow them at 3.
- Shauna Kavanagh(WK), Cara Murray, Sophie MacMahon, and Lara Maritz will handle the middle order batting for the team.
- Leah Paul, Sophie MacMahon and Cara Murray will play the key role of an all-rounder for Scorchers Women.
- Kate McEvoy, Sophie MacMahon, Alana Dalzell, Lara Maritz and Jenny Sparrow are the key bowlers for Scorchers Women.
Typhoons Women (TYP-W)
- Typhoons Women lost their previous match against Scorchers Women by 4 wickets and will be looking to bounce back.
- Rachel Delaney picked up 2 wickets for Typhoons Women in the last game.
- Rebecca Stokell and Rachel Delaney will be expected to open the inning for Typhoons Women and Cecelia Joyce will follow them at No. 3.
- Amy Hunter(WK), Orla Prendergast, Louise Little and Celeste Raack(C) will handle the middle order batting for the team.
- Orla Prendergast, Ava Canning, Rachel Delaney, and Jane Maguire have duties to Plucked Wickets.
- Orla Prendergast, Celeste Raack and Rebeccca Gough will play the key role of an all-rounder for Soufriere Typhoons Women
- Orla Prendergast, Rachel Delaney, Jane Maguire, Ava Canning and Georgina Dempsey the key bowlers for Typhoons Women.
SCO-W Vs TYP-W Dream11 Best Picks
Gaby Lewis: She is the captain of Scorchers Women who opens the innings for them. She has hammered 154 runs in the last two matches.
Leah Paul: She is a right-handed batter and left-arm medium-pacer from Scorchers Women. She has scored 16 runs and picked up 4 wickets in the last two matches.
Sophie MacMohan: She is a right-handed batter and right-arm medium pacer from Scorchers Women. She has smashed 82 runs and took 2 wickets in the last two matches.
Rachel Delaney: She is a right-handed batter and right-arm off-break bowler from Typhoons Women. She has smacked 94 runs and grabbed 2 wickets in the last two matches.
Cecila Joyce: Return of Cecila Joyce in the squad of Typhoons will be the sigh of relief as they were lacking another consistent batter except for Delaney. She has plenty of experience with her considering the 1172 runs in 57 ODIs international appearances.
SCO-W Vs TYP-W Dream11 Team
NOTE : I Will Provide My Final Updated Team On Telegram. So, Kindly Join Our New Telegram Channel For Daily Free Fantasy Teams – Sports-Fantasy.in