|Match||Brighton and Hove Albion Vs Manchester City|
|Date||18th May 2021|
|Time||11:30 PM IST|
BHA Vs MCI Dream11 Prediction
The two sides have met 6 times over the last 3 seasons with Manchester City winning in all 6 matches while conceding only once and scoring 2+ goals in 4 of them. City are the 2020/21 PL champions and have 83 points and a goal difference of 47 from 36 matches while Brighton have avoided relegation and are at 17th with 38 points and a goal difference of -5 from 36 matches. City average 2.11 goals per match and have kept 18 clean sheets while failing to score in 3 matches while Brighton average 1.03 goals per match and have kept 12 clean sheets while failing to score in 11 matches. The visitors are also on a 7-match scoring streak and have won their last 4 away games while Brighton have won only once in their last 7 matches and failed to score in 3 of them.
BHA Vs MCI Probable Lineup
Brighton and Hove Albion: Robert Sanchez (gk), Dan Burn, Ben White, Adam Webster, Jakub Moder, Adam Lallana, Yves Bissouma, Pascal Gross, Leandro Trossard, Percy Tau, Danny Welbeck.
Manchester City: Ederson Moraes (gk), Oleksandr Zinchenko, Ruben Dias, John Stones, Kyle Walker, Ilkay Gundogan, Fernandinho, Phil Foden, Ferran Torres, Riyad Mahrez, Bernardo Silva.
Current Form Of Both Teams
- Brighton and Hove Albion: D, L, W, L, D, D.
- Manchester City: W, L, W, W, W, W.
BHA Vs MCI Head To Head
|Number Of Matches||9 Matches|
|Brighton and Hove Albion||0 Wins|
|Manchester City||8 Wins|
BHA Vs MCI Dream11 Top Picks
Riyad Mahrez (2.2 shots, 1.6 key passes, 0.8 tackles, and 38 passes) has scored 9 goals and assisted 4 in 25 matches and Ferran Torres (1.6 shots, 0.9 key passes, 0.5 tackles, and 17.9 passes) has scored 7 goals and assisted 2 in 22 appearances. They are excellent sources for goal contributions from the midfield.
Phil Foden has scored 7 goals and assisted 5 in 26 matches while averaging 1.6 shots, 1.3 key passes, 0.8 tackles, and 26.7 passes per match, making him a must-have forward pick for the fantasy side.
Danny Welbeck will be leading the attack for the hosts and has scored 6 goals and assisted 1 in 23 matches while averaging 1.5 shots, 1 key pass, 0.5 tackles, and 11.1 passes per match, making him a decent forward pick.
Leandro Trossard has scored 4 goals and assisted 5 in 33 matches while averaging 1.7 shots, 1.4 key passes, 1 tackle, 0.8 interceptions, and 29.3 passes per match. He is the creative force in their midfield and is a must-have addition to the fantasy side.
Kyle Walker has scored and assisted a goal each in 23 matches and averages 1.2 tackles, 0.6 interceptions, and 72.2 passes per match. He is a valuable source for fantasy points from the defence.
Ben White averages 1.3 tackles, 1.7 interceptions, and 48.1 passes per match, making him a valuable source for fantasy points from the defence.
BHA Vs MCI Dream11 Captaincy Picks
- Riyad Mahrez: He has scored 9 goals and assisted 4 in 25 matches while averaging 2.2 shots, 1.6 key passes, 0.8 tackles, and 38 passes per match. He has 4 goals and an assist in his last 6 starts for them and is the best bet for goal contributions in the match.
- Ferran Torres: He has scored 7 goals and assisted 2 in 22 matches while averaging 1.6 shots, 0.9 key passes, 0.5 tackles, and 17.9 passes per match. He has 7 goals in his last 7 starts for club and country, including a hattrick in the last match.
- Phil Foden: He has scored 7 goals and assisted 5 in 26 matches while averaging 1.6 shots, 1.3 key passes, 0.8 tackles, and 26.7 passes per match. He has 3 goals and an assist in his last 6 starts for City.
BHA Vs MCI Dream11 Team
NOTE: I Will Provide My Final Updated Team On Telegram. So, Kindly Join Our New Telegram Channel For Daily Free Fantasy Teams – Sports-Fantasy.in